When you talk to any successful advisor or financial planner, they will tell you their practice is not built on pushing products. They seek out creative strategies to help their clients solve their financial needs.
Join MAF Companies for a special seminar as our featured guest speakers offer real strategies!
Date: Wednesday, September 7th
Time: 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Place: 1200 Harger Road, Lower Level Conference Room, Oak Brook
RSVP: (800) 979-9393 or firstname.lastname@example.org by September 2nd.
Refreshments and a box lunch will be served.
About our speakers:
David Hansen, Regional Director, Penn Mutual Great Lakes Region, will present two sales concepts:
- Shows permanent life insurance as the center of a client’s well-rounded, diversified financial plan
- Highlights the benefits of using of permanent life insurance to help meet clients protection and future income needs
- Emphasizes the living benefits, as well as death benefit protection, of permanent life insurance
- Gives the option of comparing permanent life insurance to a taxable investment
Diversified retirement income sources
- Demonstrates the benefits of having life insurance throughout retirement
- Illustrates the advantages of taking income from life insurance instead of investments in the year(s) following a down market
- Enables clients’ investments to recover and prevents “locking in losses”
- Highlights how this strategy ultimately helps strengthen and results in a larger overall portfolio
Roger Cantu, Regional Vice President, State Life Insurance, focuses on the growing need for long-term care coverage and the hybrid marketplace. He asks:
- What if your clients only have qualified money to fund a hybrid LTCi?
- What can I do for clients over 80?
- Why write two hybrid LTCi plans for a couple?
- Do you still think lifetime LTC coverage is not available?
- My clients can’t afford a single premium for a hybrid LTCi plan?
- Do your clients have old non-qualified annuities that are stuck because of the high guaranteed interest rate?
“Roger’s goal is to help you thrive (not just survive) in the new DOL/fiduciary world”